Indian Kanoon - How can employee recover dues & Full & Final settlement from company

Views: 14 205

Comments "Indian Kanoon - How can employee recover dues & Full & Final settlement from company":

Author: Mekree
It's been two month I didn't get the salary and they keep on postponing the commitment by just saying salary will be credited in 1 or 2 days from the last month. I am waiting for this month end and then I want to take some legal Delhi action. What should I do? Please help. I am from delhi and Company is in Gurgaon.
Author: Kelkis
you could have elaborated about remedies and action possible by didnt guided properly to any viewer.
Author: Yolkree
Every time we ask our HR manager. He is not giving satisfaction date.
Author: Faugrel
hello sir
Author: Mezigami
What is settlement of company towards employee
Author: Balabar
Sir I have a concern as I had worked for a IT company and I was forced to resign with no reasons and also they had been deducting 4160 every month In the name of retention bonus which was a part of my CTC and they are refusing to return it back. What shall I do.
Author: Shakasida
Wakil ke pass gaya toh wo aur lutega...ghuma fira kr wahi..
Author: Faurisar
Author: Kajisida
I am working in a private company last two years.
Author: Kazijind
Sir kya resign ke 6 month bad bhi company action le sakta h
Author: Kataxe
Dear sir, I am vijay Jakhoniya, we are 15 employees in private company. We are Regine the company. I have offer latter, appointment latter but company not give full and final settalment salary and other latter. We complained to the police, but police and labor courts are not doing anything.that time what can we do please help me...
Author: Vogul
Now for last five months they are not giving our salary.
Author: Mor
Bcoz some of my colleagues leave without getting their salary.
Author: JoJogor
Kisi month paise sahi Mila baki ka complete salary nahi Mila or na hi sahi time pr paise mile or na hi hame PF ka Sahi amount submit kiya .iske hame 5 - 5 dino tak bhukha rahna para. Main components karna chahta hu Labour court me , pls hame sahi advice de.
Author: Melrajas
well . as per terms and condition , refer notice period for resination mostly 1 month prior notice is been required to be performed . acceptance of resignation is important . hence claim all your benefits and privilige like pf ,eps and rest after 2 months of removal and salary would be cleared on ending date of month. in case any company refuses or delay in compensating your salary . you can file complaint in labourncourt or make complaint to union or representative of employee. or invoke arbitration in case of amicable settlement . hope viewers got some info.
Author: Macage
hi sir,agar salary 4mahine se pay nehi ho raha hai or yea situation 2saal se ho raha hai to complain kaha karu??
Author: Fenrigore
I was working in M/s. Petrofac, gurgaon since last 7 years. Suddenly he has been terminated from the job after taking forcefully resignation. He has enough evidence that company has forcefully removed him. I have given registration on 13/01/2017, but me settlement has done by company on 30/12/2016.
Author: Goktilar
Hi sir what we can do if company terminate the employee without any resones, & saying not give anything,do whatever y wanted,we have no choice to leave all the things, what we can do
Author: Samugrel
Author: Akinris
Employment agreement nahi hua ho toh
Author: Sar
Sir F&F me incentive add hota hai ? Pahle boss ne kaha ki milega ab nahi mila to bole ki incentive nahi milta hai.. Plz reply
Author: Mooguran
I’m totally clueless please guide me..
Author: Maum
Hello sir myself Vinay here...
Author: Kicage
Kya group C aur group D employee se salary recovery kiya ja skta hai after 3 yrs?
Author: Nanos
i am a doctor and i have got a huge amount of money stucked at my employer from 2.5 year i would offer 20% of the amount to recover my money. For details i will proceed, if you are intrestd?
Author: Douktilar
I’m ready to leave this company but I need my pending salary.
Author: Kagarn
Sir ,agar employer lambe samay tak salary dekar kahe ki aapko galti se extra payment ki gai hai or ab aapko recovery deni hogi kya ye sahi hai ,vo aise recovery kar sakta hai.
Author: Vigor
In our organisation they informed us the check will come after 45 days
Author: Nejora
Please sir please give me solution as I m very depressed because this is my first job and they done very bad behaviour with me
Author: Kajizshura
Mene resign diya h pr notice period nhi diya or na hi mujhe koi appointment letter mila h jisme terms and conditions likhe ho or meri last month ko salary due h jo mera boss dene se mna kr rha h meri salary 10000 h na hi mujhe pf diya gya na hi esi Or meri salary bhi basic wages s km h m ab apni salary lene k liye kya kru
Author: Tauzragore
नमस्ते sir मेरे father की company limited है father उस में clerk ke पद par है आज उस company की हालत बोहोत बेकार है जिसके कारण company ke log naukri छोड़कर जा रहे हैं लेकिन 26 साल job kiya मेरे father ne और company ke प्रबंध अपनी चालाक कि इससे logon को naukri छोड़ने में मजबूर कर रहे हैं अपने sir तोपें अब मैं क्या करूँ और टर्मिनेट भी नहीं कर रहे हैं कुछ उपाय बतायी है जिसके कारणहमारा परिवार की हालत सुधर जाए धन्यवाद
Author: Arajin
Sir it's my pH no 9382068393. Sir I have no offer letter of the company..can I recover my salary and Ta Da from that company?.sir plz help me with ur right suggestion.
Author: Faet
Sir please help 😞😞😞 please
Author: Mebar
u have still helped thanks alot.
Author: Shazragore
Am resigned my position last March but they r still not giving my 3mahina salary what i do now.. plz tell me
Author: Arakora
Namaste, sir, I'm working under a contractor in a factory. A accident happened with me during my work. I was hospitalized for 10 days. Now, my contractor is not giving my wages for while I was admitted in hospital. Help me,sir.
Author: Darisar
Sir, in case if employee work for 1 month and without due to some issues company itself told him to leave the firm and at that time of the employee won't put email resignation will that employee will get that 1 mnth salary.
Author: Tomi
In my full and final settlement I have to pay 4000 to the company because I have not served notice period. I don't want to pay this amount. Plsss help me out.
Author: Gunos
Sir main security company me supervisor ke position pr Kam Kiya meri salary 13000 + 2000 room rent with PF & ESI
Author: Mikalmaran
Author: Yozshumi
Sir agar employee ko dismissal kiya jaye to...Kiya us employee ko P.F or ....Realiving letter milta hai???????
Author: Tarisar
Sir maine ek pvt ltd company me 25 day work kiya hai to meri dene wo HR ne mna kiya bola full month kam krne lr F&F bnta hai kiya yr sahi hai??? Plzz answer
Author: Meztizuru
Can I take my full and final settlement amount directly to my bank account??
Author: Arashikree
सर , मेरे पास ऑफर लेटर , अप्पोनिमेन्ट लेटर , है । लेकिन कंपनी सैलरी नहीं दे रही है । हम क्या करे हेल्प में
Author: Malagar
If you dont know properly then why the hell you make videos, simply waste of time.. do you think lawyers are that affordable?


thoughts on “Indian Kanoon - How can employee recover dues & Full & Final settlement from company”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *